Sign on to Online Banking
Update Posted: 3/20/2020
Castroville State Bank is committed to standing by you as we adjust to conditions related to COVID-19. In line with recommendations from public health professionals as well as local, state and federal officials, we want to do our part to keep our communities safe and healthy. In an effort to protect you, our valued customer, as well as our employees, we have made the tough decision to temporarily close our lobbies. We realize this will severely impact the way we do business with our customers, but are prepared and willing to provide for all of our customer’s banking needs through the drive-thru at both locations.
If access to our lobby is critical or you are needing access to your safe deposit box during this time, you may contact us at (830) 931-2201 to schedule an appointment.
- Our ATMs are available 24/7, with screen and keypads being cleaned often
- Night drops are located in the drive-thru at both locations to make after hours deposits and deliver signed documents
- Our online and mobile banking services are available 24/7, allowing you to
- access your account balances, transactions, and other important account details
- transfer funds between your accounts
- deposit checks remotely
- pay bills, set up recurring payments and send money to friends and family
Please also be aware that during difficult times new scams appear and fraud attempts tend to increase. Be cautious of any e-mails or phone calls that are offering monetary help or are requesting sensitive personal information.
On behalf of all Castroville State Bank Directors, Officers and Employees, thank you for your cooperation and understanding.